Position : Software Tester
- Flexible Working Hour
- Annual bonus at least 1 month
- Provident fund by UOB
- Flexi Benefit 8,000 baht per year
- social security
- Health insurance (employees will receive this benefit after completing their probation period)
- annual health check
- 15 days of vacation per year (employees will receive this benefit after probation period). However, if working for less than 1 year, the proportion will be calculated according to the actual working time.
- birthday leave 1 day
- Transportation costs related to meeting with the Company’s clients are calculated according to the Company’s regulations.
- Company Trip
- Expenses for the certificate examination as specified by the company
- There is a party almost every week with beer, wine and more tasty beverages.
Tester is responsible for quality control in software development and project implementation process.
- To accomplish this, the Tester will work closely with the customer and internal team to plan, design and test the software with agile methodology.
- Understand customer goals and challenges and establish the company’s solution as the best solution available.
- Define the test case and create an automated test script.
- Self-manage your own timeline and deliveries.
- Help and support on technical issues which are caused by the implementation.
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, MBA, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in software testing or system implementation.
- Knowledge in unit test and test automation (Selenium, Jest, etc)
- Good knowledge in XML, JSON and API.
- Demonstrate initiative and self motivation, to deliver high quality work, meeting all deadlines for both internal and external customers.
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experienced in Salesforce and/or other CRM solutions is a plus.